Wednesday 2 February 2011

My Business Plans

I need a new career. A sentence I say to myself every day. Not because I particularly dislike my job, I just think there must be something out there where I can earn more money, have more free time and have less stress.  I think my best bet is to set up my own business and then sit back and employ others whilst I just sit on the money.

Below are my ideas for businesses which I think can and will work.  I will publish a more detailed plan for each of my businesses over the coming weeks so all you entrepreneur can invest in Will Power of Will

1. AIDS is for life, AIDS is for love.

2. A town for the future

3. Museum of Time to Come (MTC)

4. Songs for Schools

I refuse to look on the internet as I would be very disappointed to find that these businesses already exist. If they do please do not ruin my dreams. However, if anyone would like to invest in any business as I post the business plans please do not hesitate to get in touch.

I leave you all excited by the prospect of receiving details of these incredible business ideas. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment