Wednesday 29 September 2010

The Will Power of Will

Welcome to Will Power of Will

I am still working out as I type this the purpose of this blog (why is it called a blog?) but I'm getting there.  I hear that there are a lot of blogs out there with people complaining and ranting.  I don't want to read about other peoples problems and complaints.....make me laugh or make me think.  I like to think.  I also like being me and dreaming!

Ok....got it.  The purpose of my blog will be two-fold.  Well, I don't think two-fold, we will see in a second.  Sometimes I have conversations with myself even when typing.  I could go back and change two-fold to three-fold etc but I know I wont. Clearly, I sometimes go off on one.  Anyway, the purpose of my blog will be two-fold.....possibly?

1.  To ask and answer the worlds unanswered and very important questions.
2.  To observe and comment and random day to day.  Oh great....lets listen to you telling us about you day I hear you saying.  No...I mean observations of comical moments and points of interest in the world...not what I had to eat this evening (fish and chips for those that are interested)
3.  Ok...so occasionally I will rant (don't we all)
4.  Anything else that I would want to read if wrote by someone else.

So, as I said, the purpose of this blog is four-fold......?

I hope you all enjoy, if there is anyone reading, whoever you are (I realise this blog is of no interest to anyone...stay tuned)

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment