Tuesday 4 January 2011

The pain of blogging!

I am not ashamed to say it, I'm an attention seeker and if I'm totally honest part of the reason for starting a blog was my love of attention and being centre of attention. The initial excitement of seeing my page had been viewed was amazing. Then seeing my page had been viewed outside of the UK was the best. Seeing my page views get to 600 just made me want to get to 1000.

But then came my main problem.....I HAVE NO MATERIAL!

Some people have stopped me in the street (well a couple of close friends) and said 'when are you writing a new blog?' I would love to write a new blog every week however I am not intelligent enough, or funny enough, or watch the news enough to know what would interest you all (or the few of you I know exist)

I want to be like the Mozart of blogging. I want to knock out a blog on demand. I want to make people want read, I want people to laugh, I WANT ATTENTION!!!

Maybe I will hang up my blogging shoes (I am sure my 8 followers will be detraught by this news).

But on a serious note, please give me suggestions of things to write about.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Will-Power-of-Will/157733867605920

2 comments:

  1. humor. And you can tell I am not from the UK by the way i spelled it humor instead of humour (if that makes you any happier). anyway, its something you seem to have. be a blogger of opinion. make fun of people, take your own spin on current events (get them thru the web if you dont watch the news). Or to attract more attention, add more gadgets to your page by going to design and browsing the gadgets available

    ReplyDelete