Monday 6 June 2011

If....

If I could write a blog like you I'd have a 1000 fans
All the way from Scotland to the south coast of Japan
If I could write a blog like you I'd make you laugh and cry
But this is a skill I do not have no matter how I try

I have no funny anicdotes from the life that I have led
Nor even funny dreams whilst lying in my bed
No stories of travels or moments of crime
To say I'm 24 I've done so little with my time

If I could write a blog like you I'd have a story to tell
Of wisdom and drama. My moments of heaven and hell
If I could write a blog like you I'd have 1 million views
But I'm happy that you are reading this, and therefore I love you

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you like Girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure your name is Anonymous? And why have you gave girls a capital letter?

    ReplyDelete