Friday 10 February 2012

There's an app for that

Since today deciding that my blog was overdue a return I thought it may be nice to post from my phone. And yes...there's an app for that. When did phones become so clever? What happened to monophonic ringtones and snake? It's insane. No wonder people are addicted to their phones, me included, you can run your life from a smart phone. Dieting - there's an app for that. Running - there's an app for that. Email - that's covered. Everything is covered, even crap surely no one uses. I saw (and I don't know why I was looking) a menstrual cycle diary related app. What happened to just remembering things like that. What women are so stupid they can't keep track of their periods? I like technology but I worry its taking over. All we need now is for someone to combine a smart phone and a swiss army knife! I'm working on it! Is there any serious gap in the app market? Is there something we really need that isn't out there?  I don't think so....I've developed a mean Charleston through my phone.

Well....I'm back (and posting through my Blogger app)

No comments:

Post a Comment